Monday, September 27, 2010

ALL THIS BECAUSE.............

Here, I want to tell the reason why I had write a lot of story when I sign in my blog.  This is because I don't have a lattop.  It's quite difficult for me to manage my time to go to cyber cafe to write this blog.  So, since I have sign now, I want to write as much as I can in this blog.  I really want to improve my English.  I know it's quite difficult.  But, I'm realized nothing that we can't do in this world.  If we want, we must get it and try the best to achive it.  Tomorrow, I will have a speaking practise.  I'm quite nervous although it just a practise.  Sincerely, I want do the best tomorrow.  I hoped I can speak very well and can elaborate the given point very well.  I like English language and I'm realized this subject is very important and can be a killer subject too.  If I'm not study anything, I know that something will cause my result.  So, I always hoped that I can perform very well in any task that have given by my letcurer, Miss Hazma.

No comments:

Post a Comment