Monday, September 27, 2010

HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

Now, I want to tell a story about my family and I during Hari Raya.  It's a great day for me.  After 2 months I'm not go back to home, I can released my missing to my family.  My sister and I, have discuss to wear a same colour of Baju Raya that time.  I feel so happy because my family and I together eat and go anywere.  During the night before Hari Raya, my family and I, are together preparing some dishes, 'kuih raya' and many more for our guess.  My younger sister than have decorated our house for look more lighting and full of happiness.  I'will miss that kind of memories in my life.  I hoped, I will celebrated Hari Raya with my family forever.  I wish that the next Hari Raya, my family and I will celebrate Hari Raya with more  of colourful clothes, varieties dishes, interesting decoration and many more.  I hoped my wishes will become true!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment